1. To Spread The Gospel of Jesus Christ Nationally and Internationally
“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
--- Mark 16:15-16 ---
- Church Services
- Live Webcasts : FACEBOOK - APOSTLE ALEX ABROKWA
- Instant Messaging
- Radio Broadcasts and Announcements
- Live Television Broadcasts: Eternal Word with Ernest Opuni. Afrotv (local channel 32.4)
- Distribution of Gospel Literature
2. Feeding The Poor
Matthew 25:35-40, Isaiah 58:7
- Endeavor to establish a culturally relevant food pantry
- Providing needy families prepared nutritious meals
- Fresh produce market from MidOhio Food Bank (free)
3. Give Hope to the Hopeless
- Endeavor to establish 'Catch Them Young' Childcare Center
- Endeavor to establish Community Resource Center
- Spiritual Life Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Development, Education, Mentorship, and Community Referrals
- Quarterly Free Community Health Fair
- Health and Wellness Education and Referrals
- Collaborative Efforts with Corporate Community
- Provide Access to Technology
4. Recover Destiny Through Intensive Prayer and Intercession
I Samuel 30:18-19
- Daily Morning Prayer : Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Bible Study : Every Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.
- All Night Prayer Service : Last Friday Of The Month, 10:00 p.m.
- Church Service : Every Sundays 10:00 a.m.
To bring all believers together to recover their destiny through intense prayer. In his presence ministry believes that prophecy without prayer becomes problem, planning without prayer is pain, anointing without prayer brings annoyance. Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer. Prayer is the key. Faith unlocks the door. Only Jesus Can Save.